Monday, February 23, 2009

Our playdate with Coco the Princess
















Omg! We had so much fun for our 1st playdate. Coco was so sweet and very pretty. She wore a pink cute hoodie. She also brought a sweet gift, a sweater that fit me (Princess) She was very polite and very social. We can't wait to play again! Hopefully this time it wont be so cold outside. Even though our playdate was inside we spent most of our time getting to know each other on the couch playing with our Juicy purse, sniffany and company ring box and Chewnel #5 perfume bottle chew toy. Next time we should play dress up and take pictures! Thanks so much for the wonderful day Coco!

1 comment:

  1. OMD, This is SO exciting! I had a wonderful time too! And now you have a blog like me TOO! I'm glad the sweater fits Princess! Now she has a REALLY warm fluffy sweater! I love shopping too! I cant wait till our next play date!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco - The Princess

    ReplyDelete